- Bomber x Varsity hybrid styling
- Built from CE rated high density waxed nylon and full grain leather sleeves
- Perforated underarms for breathability
- Elasticated cotton hem, cuffs and neck for comfort
- Fully mesh-lined for comfort and breathability
- All external pockets contain vents for increased airflow
- Discreet action back which allows for increased flex whilst in the riding position
- 2 way zips for comfort
- Secure thumb loops and belt loop attachments
- 2 extra large internal stow pockets
- AA Rated and comes with Level 1 Armour as standard (shoulder, elbows, back)
Inspired by our rider research within the Taskforce, we asked what style of jacket our riders wore the most off the bike and we thought about how we could fix that. Introducing the Burnout Bomber, a lightweight and ventilated varsity-styled jacket that comes fully loaded with all the safety features that the Enginehawk jackets have become known for. With full CE approved AA abrasion resistance, Level 1 SAS-TEC Triple Flex armour included (elbow, shoulders, back) with Level 2 armour available separately without any sacrifice to the style, cut or comfort.
The Burnout Bomber is made from a combination of a high-density waxed nylon torso, with contrasting full-grain leather sleeves, perfectly encapsulating the varsity style that was the design philosophy. We didn’t stop there though; we wanted the Burnout Bomber to be as versatile on the bike as possible regardless of the conditions. The underarms are perforated to dump excess heat and encourage breathability, while the inner is fully mesh-lined to encourage moisture-wicking and transfer. All the external pockets on the jacket also contain vents for increased airflow in high-heat situations. Rest assured, that no matter the conditions the Burnout Bomber will be able to adapt to the situation.
Enginehawk products are known not just for the build-quality, but also the attention to detail. The Burnout Bomber is no different. With a discreet action back for enhanced movement and flex whilst in the riding position that is almost impossible to see when you’re off the bike, comfort is king. The elasticated cotton hem, cuffs and neck are designed for comfort while an internal secure thumb loops to keep the sleeves in place. Internal belt loop attachments prevent riding up, while 2 large internal stow pockets give you plenty of storage space without compromising the silhouette and finish of this iconic jacket.
The Burnout Bomber is a varsity jacket, re-imagined and re-purposed to be ridden as a motorcycle jacket. Why compromise style for functionality? With Enginehawk, we can give you both.
- Body: 68% nylon + 32% cotton
- Sleve Trim: 100% cowhide leather
- Lining: 60% polyester + 40% nylon