- Ride and wear style - Look good on and off the bike.
- Fast and easy returns - Order without worry.
- British Design - Engineered with quality.
- Accurate sizing - Great fit and feel.
- Fully safety tested - CE and UKCA approved PPE
Designed to pack a punch, built to take one; the Ironhead leather motorcycle jacket by Enginehawk features denim shirt-styling constructed from sustainably sourced full-grain leather. The Ironhead benefits from CE approved AA* abrasion resistance rating and comes included with SAS-TEC Triple Flex Level 1 armour in the elbows and shoulders without any compromise to style and fit. The Ironhead represents the truest distillation of our design philosophy; producing gear that looks as good as it performs, keeping you safe in the process.
- CE approved AA* abrasion resistant leather garment for superior slide protection.
- CE approved SAS-TEC Triple Flex Level 1 & 2 armour compatible.
- Sustainably sourced, full-grain leather construction.
- Thermolite inner liner enhances breathability and comfort of the leather
- Shirt style jacket with extended back to stop rise when reaching for handlebars
- Tapered fit for extra safety on the bike
- Gel injected embossed logos
- Branded buttons and cuffs
- Two-way zips for comfort while riding and easy access to the inner jacket
- 2x Inner Stow pockets
- Thermo bomber & Thermo vest compatible
- Body: 100% genuine cowhide leather
- Lining:56% polyester + 44% cotton
How to measure:
Using a fabric measuring tape pull the tape around your body underneath your armpits, in line with the centre of your chest.
Using a fabric measuring tape pull the tape around your body at your waist.
Using a fabric measuring tape pull the tape around your body on your hip bone.
With the help of another rider, put your arm out from the side of your body, then take the measurement from the centre of the bottom of your neck down to your wrist.
What happens if I select the wrong size?
No problem! We offer a 14 day returns policy on all Enginehawk jackets.More info