- Ride and wear style - Look good on and off the bike.
- Fast and easy returns - Order without worry.
- British Design - Engineered with quality.
- Accurate sizing - Great fit and feel.
- Fully safety tested - CE and UKCA approved PPE
- Super-smooth, feather-weight micro rip-stop outer shell with a buttery hand feel
- Lined with ComforMax© by Dupont® insulation for excellent warmth with durability in a lightweight structure
- Quilted using Cynix© by Lycra® High-frequency welding to maintain it's thermal insulation without compromising breathability or fabric integrity.
- Soft Pique Knitted ribbed collar with spandex to maintain shape
- Stud-fastened hip pockets with additional side-entry pockets
- Stud fastening jacket connector tabs at hem, cuffs and centre back neck
- Reversible centre from zip slider for easy connection to a compatible jacket
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Soft elasticated binding and hem and cuffs
- Subtle branding on the outside, yet proud of it's identity on the inside
Introducing the Thermo Vest! Compatible with all leather Enginehawk jackets, the Thermo Vest effortlessly zips in, taking you right into winter. Built from DuPont Thermomax down, wear it on its own or as a liner for maximum warmth. Keep your temperature under control with this zip-in Thermomax down insulated vest. Compatible with all Enginehawk leather jackets for uncompromising movement
- Body: 99% nylon + 1% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
How to measure:
Using a fabric measuring tape pull the tape around your body underneath your armpits, in line with the centre of your chest.
Using a fabric measuring tape pull the tape around your body at your waist.
Using a fabric measuring tape pull the tape around your body on your hip bone.
With the help of another rider, put your arm out from the side of your body, then take the measurement from the centre of the bottom of your neck down to your wrist.
What happens if I select the wrong size?
No problem! We offer a 14 day returns policy on all Enginehawk jackets.More info