- Special Forces inspired 7-pocket utilitarian padded gilet
- AA tear and abrasion resistance rating
- C-rated PPE certification
- SAS-TEC SC-1/B Level 1 back protector included
- Black reflective coated zippers on external pockets
- Zip garages act as storm-guards when pockets are closed
- 2 large chest patch pockets with front-facing bellows for enhanced storage
- Clean armhole construction with elasticated storm cuffs for a sealed fit to reduce drafts
- Centre front zipper is protected by a Velcro-fastened double storm guard and secured at collar and hem with branded stud fasteners
- Padded thermal-filled collar faced with micro-fleece for comfort
- Reflective charcoal printed branding.
- Discreet elasticated stud-fastened belt attachments
- Pair with the Combat Shirt for a full limb and back armour system
Do you want to take on the milder conditions on the bike without sacrificing warmth or performance? Look no further than the Tactical Gilet. This Special Forces-inspired 7-pocket utility padded gilet provides all the warmth you’d expect from a gilet, with a bit of that special Enginehawk flavour added on top. With a padded thermal-filled collar that is faced with micro-fleece to provide comfort and trap warmth; the Tactical Gilet also includes elasticated storm cuffs for a sealed fit, reducing drafts at higher speeds. The Tactical Gilet comes included with SAS-TEC Level 1 back armour, and is designed to be paired with the Combat Shirt to create a complete protection ecosystem that is adaptable in all circumstances and conditions. All of these features come included with the signature Enginehawk styling and attention to detail that you have come to expect from us. Once you get this in your hands you won’t want to take it off. Trust us.